The antibiotics are working!!!! YAY!!!! Now, though, I think she's having allergies on top of everything else, my poor little girls nose hasn't stopped running all day. However, her fevers *basically* gone, her throat doesn't hurt and her energy level is becoming much more like her usual-ness *smiles*
We started the day off in our normal way, cuddling and talking about Jesus. Her favorite is to talk about how He died for us and then three days later rose again. After that, we had a nice, easy breakfast - toast with nutella. YUMMY :). I straightened up a bit from our lazy-campout-in-the-living-room weekend, nothing crazy, no nesting attacks, just a quick put-things-where-they-belong-and-sit-down type lol Then my daughter declared she wanted to play outside! Instead, though, we ran to Wal-Mart, needing a few things. We did - *gasp* - stop at McDonald's to grab some lunch, which we took home and ate while watching Veggie Tales. While at Wal-Mart, I got her an early birthday present - a princess lego set, which she's been having a blast with all day *smiles*
I think that little jaunt tired her out, she took a nap while watching Star Wars: The Clone Wars movie. She slept for over an hour and woke so refreshed. She then asked to go outside, I said yes so she popped onto the porch for a second and then right back into the house saying "OK, I'm done now". We cuddled some more, watched some more movies, and I'm hoping she'll go to bed fairly early, since sleep is one of the best restoratives. She's been doing great about taking her medicines (mainly because she does NOT want to have to go back to the doctor's, like, EVER!), drinking plenty of water and eating, too. And if you've read my previous posts, you may remember what a difficult thing it is to get this little girl to eat. That's how much she wants to stay home *grin*.
No comments:
Post a Comment