Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I finally did it!

I finally did it, I made a new facebook page and got rid of the old one! It's been a lot of work and taken up most of the day, but it's done! Now, to get the pictures uploaded, the friends re-found, and the likes "re-liked". Still, quite a bit before me, but at least I'm as far into it as I am!

Today my daughter did some more of our Fruit of the Spirit study. We watched Lyle the Kindly Viking (Veggie Tales) and wrote a report about how Lyle showed love. My daughter then drew a picture of Lyle giving a monk a potholder.

Then my sister came over. She watched my daughter while I went to pick my dad up from the hospital since HE WAS DISCHARGED TODAY!!! I then took my sister to the pizzeria, my dad home, then came back to my house to finish dinner (roast, carrots, potatoes and gravy).

A pretty good day, if I say so myself *smiles*

No comments:

Post a Comment