Thursday, August 11, 2011
It's Been a While
Obviously, it's been quite some time since I've written. A lot has changed in the past couple of months. I got back with my daughters father and we're rebuilding our lives. I'm rediscovering God's purpose for my life. Making amends where amends are due and getting my life back into God's Will. I've apologized to many people, and to whomever is reading this blog, I'll apologize also. I've not been living according to God's Word. Now, getting everything in order, I have some wonderful sisters-in-law, brothers, just great family!!! My hubby is going to be transferred to Cleveland in the fall, so we'll be starting new adventures! Right now I'm being a mommy, wife, homemaker, interior designer, packer, etc. It's fun, and Cleveland promises to be a blast!! See you all in the future!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am looking forward to reading more on your blog. I am loving where God is leading your life right now! I also have some great sisters in law! ;-)
ReplyDelete