Well, we're off for another exciting adventure. This time it's HOUSE HUNTING!!! AUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's not that I'm not excited, it just seems like alot of work and a loooooonnnnngggg trip! Ten hours is a very long drive!
My daughter and I have been very busy making bread, slicing carrots and celery and packing food for our trip so we can save some money. We're also taking along some cereal, a nice easy breakfast *smiles*. And, to save even more money, we're taking along regular knives, forks, spoons, bowls and plates!
I'm also taking along the fruit of the spirit study. I figure, what better way to learn to show love than when we're all in a vehicle together for hours on end? I've been trying to teach my daughter that, even when we don't feel like loving someone, we have to show them love because God commands it. The best way to teach is by modeling it, and I'm not the best model...please, pray for me in this!
Also, prayers for our trip would be appreciated! Travelling safety, a decent house in a good neighborhood (and with a fenced in yard!!!).
I'll be keeping you all updated on how the Great House Hunt goes. But now, "Hi-Ho, Hi-Ho, It's Off to Cleveland We Go, Hi-Ho, Hi-Ho, Hi-Ho, Hi-Ho, Hi-Hoo-hi-ho-hi-ho-hi-ho"
No comments:
Post a Comment