Saturday, January 22, 2011
Well, here I am....
I've decided to join the blogging community! I'm going to talk about life at the pizzeria with a three year old who thinks she owns the place and that every customer who comes in is coming for the express purpose of seeing her. I'll also blog about our potty training journey (since my daughter has a strange idea of potty training). I'll also talk about homeschooling...and juggling all of it! Fortunately, our pizzeria is family owned - by us, so I can bring my daughter with me. Also, I have a great support system since I'm with my family...it's great working, living, and hanging with my family. Now a little about the origin of my blogger name...the night I graduated from Le Cordon Bleu I had on a toque (a chef's hat) so my daughter said "mommy, you're chef mommy!"....and she's called me that alot ever since....when I decided to start a blog, it seemed like the absolute perfect name *smiles*. I hope you enjoy my thoughts and I'll be seeing you!
Labels:
start
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love the name! Love the blog! I can't wait to read more about your adventures in the pizza and Mommy world! Give Leilani a BIG hug from Auntie Shannon and Uncle Jeff.
ReplyDelete